Folders and Dropbox

pixel editor for iPhone.
Markus
New face

Folders and Dropbox

Postby Markus » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:21 am

Hello, my name is Marco, i'm from Chile. I bought Pixation Plus and i love it :D

I have some questions (or ideas):

1.- ¿Why i can't create folders to organize my file? My life would be much easier that way :P
2.- Dropbox. If you could implement synchronization with Dropbox, that would be awesome.

P.S.: My english it is not very well, sorry :oops:

dez
L.F.A. TEAM

Re: Folders and Dropbox

Postby dez » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:14 am

Hi MArco,

thanks for your purchase! It is really nice to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Adding folders so you can organize your works is definitely a good idea, but i dont want to lie and say that i can do it any time soon. Unless a mass of customers starts begging or pixation starts selling a lot more, I probably won't be able to slot more updates for Pixation.

If you have any ideas how i could sell a lot more copies maybe that could be a way! :)

Markus
New face

Postby Markus » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:51 am

You have to promote it on websites of game developers, like Game Maker, RPG Maker, etc. They need applications for their sprites like Pixation. I use Game Maker and i create my sprites in pixation when i have some time. Sometimes i draw on the bus, or on my work. Even on my class room, in the night.

Your application is very useful for this purpose. You have to promote it much more. I can help you :wink:

dez
L.F.A. TEAM

Postby dez » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:18 am

Hmm thank you, we will post on those forums.
I could use all the help i can get!

dez
L.F.A. TEAM

Postby dez » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:14 pm

btw Marco, just out of curiosity, do you use pixation in English o en Español?

khushfehmi045
New face

Postby khushfehmi045 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:17 am

Unless a mass of customers starts begging or pixation starts selling a lot more, I probably won't be able to slot more updates for Pixation.??
Get free demos for VCAD510 exam dump exam and mcts exam with testking.net - 501-01 dumps guaranteed success. Our best quality usuhs prepares you well before appearing in the final exams of www.bgsp.edu and mcts with Quincy University

dez
L.F.A. TEAM

Postby dez » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:04 pm

Hmm it would be tough for me to get back on the project since I have to make a living.
But it is one of my favorite things I have made.

It's not impossible to one day see another update, but what kind of things would you like to see?

Return to “Pixation”