Dropship Overloading through the wall with same item (?)

pantra
New face

Dropship Overloading through the wall with same item (?)

Postby pantra » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:38 pm

Not sure if what I witnessed was even a (known) bug or not, but just in case: Some bunny seemed to be overloading the dropship by just dropping one bit of uranium into the wall behind the dotted line, picking it up and dropping it again into the wall, apparently duplicating uranium every time. The result looked like this. :shock:

EDIT: then again, maybe what looked like picking up the same uranium was actually buying a new one and dropping it immediately. So it could have just been a buy-drop-repeat-loop. Still looked suspicious though. :?

HexZyle
Regular

Re: Dropship Overloading through the wall with same item (?)

Postby HexZyle » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:22 am

This is not a bug.
When a bunny purchases an item in the dropship, it is equipped to the bunny. If the bunny already has 3 items equipped, it drops infront of the bunny. If there is an item already infront of the bunny, it stacks on top of it. This causes a large pillar of items to be created when a bunny buys a lot in one go.

Items phasing through the wall is a bit ugly, and although it's a known issue due to how the game's physics system works, it would be nice if it could be corrected so we can stop this "dropship imbalance from invisible items" thing.

pantra
New face

Postby pantra » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:23 am

Ah, I see! Thanks for the explanation, HexZyle.

dez
L.F.A. TEAM

Postby dez » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:38 pm

Yes,

later I'll be adding a correction so that items won't be placeable behind walls like that.
It's a visual thing so it hasn't been high priority for now, but yes it's ugly and will be fixed.

Return to “bug reports”