Music controlled by thr Robosaru

Leogog
New face

Music controlled by thr Robosaru

Postby Leogog » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:08 am

Hi,

how about adding a "play your own music" feature. It could work similar to games such as GTA where it is possible to listend to music conbtained in a certain folder on your PC from within the game. However the OBEYesk twist would be that the Robosaru gets to play his music for the whole server. All the others have to listen to it wether they want to or not. Oh and by the way: Naturally the Robosaru can mute the music for himself if he wants to.

dez
L.F.A. TEAM

Re: Music controlled by thr Robosaru

Postby dez » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:46 pm

Iteresting idea!

I think this would be cool except it would be an invitation to troll. Why not blast white noise to the other players?... or a long annoying clip of a baby crying? ...or worse.

But the thinking is in-line with an idea that I already plan to execute.. which is with bunny customizations. Customizations won't be things you can add to your own bunny... but things you can buy into the dropship and force the other players to wear... which could be humiliating or ridiculous. This way, also what can be obtained/purchased can be controlled.

any ideas for those??? lol :D

Leogog
New face

Postby Leogog » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:40 pm

These items could have gameplay effects as well. I. e. a very large hat would make it harder to hide behind a wall, a blinking jacket would make you visible even without a collar. Any type of clothing would make you distinguishable from others witch is sometimes something you really do not want.

dez
L.F.A. TEAM

Postby dez » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Leogog wrote:These items could have gameplay effects as well. I. e. a very large hat would make it harder to hide behind a wall, a blinking jacket would make you visible even without a collar.

Yes. this is possible.

Leogog wrote:Any type of clothing would make you distinguishable from others witch is sometimes something you really do not want.

In this case I think it would not be game breaking because the player can remove it at any time and it would therefore function in a similar way to a collar. Even if the robot says "i want so and so to put on x item"... someone else could put it on instead to fool the robot, or they are still free to refuse to put it on.

Return to “ideas/suggestions”