Bunnys could have a Stamina Attribute that slowly goes down (depending on how heavy items they carry, how much they walk around etc)
Because of the game changing effect i would suggest this optional in the server settings.
1. only visible to Bunny itself, not other players or Robo (altho other players could see it by how heavy the bunny is breathing or smthing like that)
2. when it goes down the Bunny becomes slower and thus less effective at work, up to a minimum of 50% or smthin like that
3. to restore it the Bunny needs to rest: has to eat some grass (walk into grass ground) and do 'nothing' or go swimming for example
4. on death Bunnys respawn with full Stamina
5. would lead to situations like: fresh spawned and lazy-hanging-around Bunnys are much faster than all-day hard working Slaves, faster at racing etc, and this compensates the disobeying not working bunnys for the money loss
6. optional: Collars could have the option for the Overlord to inject some drugs to restore Bunnys Stamina, but doing so is taking his attention away cause he has to keep track of exhaust level (Bunnys have to tell him since he cant see it himself) - this option should cost him money, like 50-100c to make sure he doesnt use it too often (drugs are expensive!) - could make another 'ammo-like' item out of it that bunnys have to drop into box first - or even the option to boost Stamina beyond 100% to give Bunnys a short boost
--> the Overlord has to give his Bunnys some "free time" to rest to make sure they work at 100% efficiency
--> good way to make a run: 'oh master im so exhausted, i just go over there to the meadow to rest...' or 'let me just hop into the river for a swim...yea, exactly, the one that leads to the back of ur Robo...'
--> tricking the Overlord to take more 'breaks' than are really needed and by doing so all the work becomes hilariously ineffective when evry bunnys takes a rest evry 2mins
--> Overlord could not alow bunnys to rest at all, so they become vry exhausted and slow at subverting. In this case a Bunny would have to trick him or do a rest when he's looking away to make sure to have full Stamina for the run to the door, this means u have to plan ur run and kinda 'prepare' for it
--> (optional 6.) causing alot of distraction for Overlord by Bunnys constantly demanding for drugs or rest
--> (optional 6.) Bunnys could buy drugs by themselves to prepare for the run
Good balancing on the drop and restore rate of Stamina is vry important and would be crucial on this to not break the game!